- To feel motivated to use the language you learnt in school in your future life.
- To understand grammar and be able to apply it in context – learning a foreign language can also support students with improving your use of English.
- To nurture the love for foreign languages.
- To have the opportunity to understand and respect different cultures from yours.
- To become a confident speaker, fearless to make mistakes.
- To show resilience and independence.
- To become strong a communicator and understand common things in everyday life.
- To be able to adapt to new, unknown situations.
- To develop a broad sense of community and citizenship.
- To become confident, well-rounded and independent people.