KEY STAGE 3 STATEMENT OF INTENT
- be able to come up with more than one idea in response to a design brief and communicate these using a range of techniques.
- Show they can carry out research which is relevant to a topic and use this to develop their own work.
- Be able to evaluate work, identifying positive and negative factors and make suggestions for improvement.
- Be resilient when faced with problems and show they can experiment and problem solve to find solutions.
- Have an awareness and appreciation of the social, moral and environmental implications within DT/Food
- Have experience of various cultural standards and be able to take inspiration from across the globe.
- Be confident in their knowledge of a range of materials and processes across both DT and Food and be able to apply these beyond the subject.