- Key Stage 3»
- How do students find out how well they are doing?»
How do students find out how well they are doing?
Students will know how well they are doing by taking careful notice of the following:
- How well they understood the objectives covered in their Mathematics lessons.
- Remarks made in their exercise books.
- Their homework marks.
- How many green smiley faces they have on their mymaths.co.uk account where homework is often set.
- How much they are enjoying Mathematics.
- How much they are helping others.
- How well they are answering questions in lessons.
- How well they do in a test.
- How many credits and commendations they receive.
- Remarks made by teachers in conversation with the student.