How do students find out how well they are doing?
Students will know how well they are doing by taking careful notice of the following:
- How well they understood the objectives covered in their Mathematics lessons.
- Remarks made in their exercise books.
- Their homework marks.
- How many green smiley faces they have on their mymaths.co.uk account where homework is often set.
- How much they are enjoying Mathematics.
- How much they are helping others.
- How well they are answering questions in lessons.
- How well they do in a test.
- How many credits and commendations they receive.
- Remarks made by teachers in conversation with the student.