How to Support your Daughter Event. Thursday 24th May at 5.30pm
How to Support Your Daughter Event.
At Saviour’s and St Olave’s we are committed to working in partnership with you to ensure the best for your daughter. We are therefore pleased to invite you to a How to Support Your Daughter event which will be held on Thursday 24th May 2018 at 5.30pm.
The event will provide parents and carers with some useful information about key issues which affect young people and it will be led by an excellent panel of guest speakers including school staff and external professionals. The event will also provide an opportunity for parents and carers to ask questions, share ideas/experiences and seek advice.
The issues that will be explored will include:
- Social media, cyber bullying and how to keep your daughter safe online
- Child sexual exploitation – what all parents need to know
- How to help your daughter avoid exam stress
- How to support your daughter with her school work and homework
- How to help your daughter deal with peer pressure
- How to promote good physical, emotional and mental health
- How to build self-esteem and confidence
This is an adult event where we will be discussing a range of important topics and engaging in a frank discussion about some sensitive ideas as mentioned above. If you need to bring a child / children and would like to use our crèche facilities, please advise..