Key Workers - Questionnaire January 2021
After the UK Government announcement to delay opening schools in London it was also also announced that some schools may still continue to provide a service to their students where they are children of "key workers".
Key workers can be:
- Health Workers - Medical professionals, NHS support staff, care home workers and support staff
- Education - teachers and support staff
- Supermarket workers and delivery drivers
- Critical Infrastructure - gas and electricity
- Other workers (see the Government list)
In drawing up our contingency plans we need to establish if this is a service that we can provide to our pupils.
The advice from Government is that students should not be in school, unless they are children of key workers and there is no alternative fo supervision.
If you consider yourself to be a "Key Worker", please follow this link to complete the questionnaire. http://www.ssso.southwark.sch.uk/survey/?pid=647&form=35