- Key Stage 5»
- How do Students find out how well they are doing?»
How do Students find out how well they are doing?
Students will know how well they are doing by taking careful notice of the following:
- How well they understood the objectives covered in their Mathematics lessons.
- How well they do in a test or exam – Students will be tested at the end of every half term with a test or a mock examination.
- Remarks made in their exercise books – Remarks may be given by the student’s teacher, her peers or the student herself. The students work will be monitored in order to track both process and progress.
- How many green smiley faces they have on their mymaths.co.uk account where homework is sometimes set.
- How much they are enjoying Mathematics.
- How much they are helping others.
- How well they are answering questions in lessons.
- Remarks made by teachers in conversation with the student.